CYSTIC FIBROSIS HOLIDAY FUND
- Every year we help to fund holidays and short breaks for children and young people (under 25) with Cystic Fibrosis
- As many as 9,000 people in the UK suffer from this debilitating disease. CF dominates their everyday routine and significantly reduces their life-span
- Here at the Cystic Fibrosis Holiday Fund, our aim is to offer children and young adults with CF a respite from the disease. Holidays are imperative for the physical and mental well-being of those we help, and just about the only time during the year a family can spend quality time together, share new experiences and create wonderful, carefree memories.
- With your help more CF-sufferers could enjoy the holiday of a lifetime and do something they have always wanted to do – from taking a round-the-world trip to spending a weekend in London or Paris
Please come support us at our upcoming events!
- Friday, 16th September Clay Shoot Essex
- Wednesday 4th November Quiz Night at the Canal Museum (near Kings Cross)
- Thursday 19th November Comedy Night Jongleurs in Camden, London
If you would like tickets for any of these events please call the office 020 7616 1300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks and see you there!